Windy Bay Services LLC (WBS) is an 8(a)-certified subsidiary of Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Port Graham Corporation (PGC) that provides federal agencies and prime contractors with comprehensive, mission-critical professional services support.
Windy Bay has drawn on the expertise of its personnel to establish a leadership team with program management and project practices that consistently deliver the best value to our clients.
WBS, along with its sister companies, offers a broad range of services characterized by experienced leadership, financial ability, and sound schedule deployment driven by project discipline. Perseverance, Partnership, and Performance are the keys to the corporation’s winning strategies.
In addition, the Indian Financing Act of 1974 (25 U.S.C. § 1544) authorizing the payment of a 5% incentive to Contractors who utilize federally recognized Indian-owned subcontractors or suppliers. Section 504 states:
Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a contractor of a Federal agency under any Act of Congress may be allowed an additional amount of compensation equal to 5 percent of the amount paid, or to be paid, to a subcontractor or supplier, in carrying out the contract if such subcontractor or supplier is an Indian organization or Indian owned economic enterprise as defined in this chapter.
- Program Support and Administration
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Heavy Equipment Operation and Rental
- Oil Rig Maintenance and Repair
- Fuel Transportation and Storage
- Environmental Cleanup and Remediation
- Hazardous Materials Cleanup and Disposal
- Site Preparation Services
- Building Maintenance Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Office Administrative Services
- Document Preparation Services
- Professional and Management Development
- Professional Services
- Construction Management
- Site Preparation
- Facilities Support Services
- Building Maintenance
- Expediting and Logistic
- Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- Surveying and Mapping Services
- Fire Protection Services
- Rule of Law Training
- Law Enforcement Training and Support
- Asset Forfeiture Investigative and Administrative Support
- Anti Money Laundering Support and Training
- Intelligence Analysis and Training
- Polygraph Administration and Training
- Physical Security
- Corrections Support Services
WBS customers are private entities, local, borough and federal clients, including Rocky River Lodge, Kenai Fjords- Glacier Lodge, North Pacific Rim Housing Authority, Kenai Peninsula Borough, General Communication, Inc., Alaska Communication Systems, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Kenai Microwave Systems, MicroCom, Dish Network, Homer Electric Association, the State of Alaska, and the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
DUNS Number: 963310862